Geisinger is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Dermatologist to join our practice in State College, Pennsylvania.
Join a busy team of 3 Dermatologists and 2 Mohs micrographic surgeons in a growing practice based at Geisinger Scenery Park, a primary and specialty care clinic based in State College, PA, home of the bustling and diverse community surrounding Penn State University and the beautiful rural spectrum of its neighboring communities.
At Geisinger, we’ve been focused on advancing the future of health for more than a century. It’s that vision that has driven to us be one of the first systems to implement a robust electronic medical record system for our patients, enabling our dermatologists to deliver the best care possible whether in a clinical or research setting. Wherever your future takes you at Geisinger, our commitment to you is what differentiates us.
At Geisinger, our Dermatologists:
· Enjoy a predictable schedule with shared call
· See a blend of patients of all ages, demographics and complexity
· Fully integrate with our robust electronic health record (Epic)
· Benefit from expert Dermatopathology services with quick turnaround and easy access for consultation.
· Perform surgical and cosmetic services such as excisions, botulinum toxin, fillers, peels, microneedling, PRP, and fractionated pulsed dye and Alexandrite lasers.
· Participate in resident and student teaching opportunities
· Publishing, research, and leadership opportunities
We are proud of the support we provide:
· Medical school loan repayment up to $150,000
· Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
· Competitive starting salary of$426,000with sign-on loans (bonus) available
· Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, generous CME time/allowance of $3500/15 days, and much more
Founded more than 100 years ago, Geisinger has been committed to the service of caring for our patients, communities and each other. We care for more than three million residents throughout central, south-central and northeastern Pennsylvania and in southern New Jersey. Our physician-led system is comprised of 32,000 employees, including 1,800 employed physicians, and consists of 13 hospital campuses, the Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and two research centers.
For more information, please visit geisinger.org/careers or contact: Deanna Reed, Senior Provider Recruiter, Geisinger at: email@example.com or 570-271-7202
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver.
** We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
At Geisinger, our innovative ideas are inspired by the communities we serve – like our Fresh Food
Farmacy, a program that delivers life-saving healthy alternatives to patients with diabetes. With additional tools like our MyCode Community Health Initiative, one of the first health system genome sequencing
programs, and our new asthma app suite that we developed in partnership with AstraZeneca, it’s no wonder we’re ranked one of the Top 5 Most Innovative Healthcare Systems by Becker's Hospital Review. We continually work towards continuous improvement in a culture where everyone has a voice and firmly believe that better begins with all of us.
Founded more than 100 years ago, Geisinger serves more than three million residents throughout central, south-central and northeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. Our physician-led system is comprised of 30,000 employees, including 1,600 employed physicians, and consists of 13 hospital campuses, the Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and two research centers.
What you do at Geisinger shapes the future of health and improves lives – for our patients, communities, and you.