U CAN HELP ELEVATE WORLD-CLASS PATIENT CARE
At UCLA Health, UCan take health care – and your career – to a higher level. As a world-renowned health system, we’re recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the #6 hospital in the nation and #1 in all of California. We have ongoing opportunities for dedicated, ambitious individuals seeking greater challenge and fulfillment in their careers.
When you join us, you’ll be immersed in a supportive culture where you are given all of the technology, training and resources you need to practice at the highest level of your profession. You’ll be able to help a widely diverse patient population as you take on cases that are incredibly challenging and deeply rewarding.
UCLA Health features four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. We are also home to the highly respected medical teaching and clinical research of the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
We’re proud to be widely recognized as a world-class provider of exceptional patient care. These are some of our most recent accolades:
- #1 hospital in California (#6 in the entire nation) in U.S. News and World Report’s annual Best Hospital Honor Roll (2019).
- UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital recognized for excellence across all pediatric specialties (top 20 in three specialties, top 50 in seven specialties) in U.S. News & World Report‘s Best Children’s Hospital rankings (2019).
- The maximum three-year accreditation from the Joint Commission for both Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica.
- Magnet® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center – the gold standard for nursing excellence.
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica certified as a “Primary Stroke Center.”
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center designated as the highest-level trauma center by the American College of Surgeons.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center designated as a STEMI Receiving Center.
- “A” rating for patient safety by The Leapfrog Group (2019).
- URAC Patient-Centered Medical Home accreditation for excellence in ambulatory patient care.
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation recognized all four UCLA Health hospitals on its list of “Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality (2019).
- Press Ganey recognized Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital for outstanding nursing quality.
- CAPG, an association representing physician organizations in 38 states, recognized UCLA Medical Group with the highest rating possible in its 2017 Standards of Excellence Survey.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica named Distinguished Hospitals for Clinical Excellence by Healthgrades.
- National Cancer Institute recognized UCLA Health's Prostate Cancer and Brain Tumor Programs as Centers of Excellence.
- Hospitals & Health Networks named Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center one of the “Most Wired” hospitals in the nation.
- U.S. News & World Report recognized UCLA Health as one of the “Most Connected Hospitals” for excellence in patient safety and engagement and clinical connectedness.
- HIMSS Analytics awarded Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica with an acute care Stage 7 award for the highest level of electronic medical record progress.
We’re committed to taking great care of the people who make our exceptional care possible. That’s why we offer wide variety of benefits options to meet your unique needs, including:
- A wide variety of medical, dental and visions plans for you and your family
- 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Homeowner/renter/auto insurance
- Legal insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Pet insurance
- Tuition discounts
- And much more
You’ll also enjoy the incomparable advantages of our Southern California locations. This is a special place that offers an incomparable lifestyle defined by spectacular scenery, an ideal climate, unique communities and an unmatched variety of culture, recreational and entertainment options.
At UCLA Health, UCAN benefit from the support and insight of people from a wealth of different backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. Our multicultural staff reflects and represents the great diversity of the communities we’re proud to serve. This commitment to diversity and inclusion makes us stronger as an organization and enables you to enjoy limitless opportunities for success and growth. We’re proud to be able to attract and retain the best talent from around the world. It is this diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities collaborating that defines us as a world-class health care system.
Because of our commitment to inspiring, developing and empowering each and every one of our people, we have received several awards for our outstanding workplace, including:
- Forbes named UCLA Health as one of America's Best Midsize Employers and 25th in the country on its “Best Employers for Diversity” list (2019).
- Practice Greenhealth, an environmental solutions resource for the health care sector, recognized Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica with a Greenhealth Partner for Change Award for safe and sustainable environmental policies.
- Nurse.org named Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center as one of the top 2 Best Hospitals in California for nurses.
What is it like to work at UCLA Health? Hear directly from the some of the exceptional people who make UCLA Health one of the world’s leading healthcare systems.
“If you’re looking for a strong sense of purpose, feeling appreciated and respected, family, friendship, and a daily dose of sunny, clear blue skies, then a career at UCLA Health is the right fit.” – Saba R., Principal Perfusionist
“I would not be the health care professional I am today without each and every one of my UCLA Health family.” – Paul H., Respiratory Therapist
“I am surrounded by amazingly talented people who inspire me every day.” – Hai T., Manager, IT Operations Systems Management & Virtualization Platform Services
“I love the diversity, flexibility, growth, reputation, human touch and ability to further your career.” – Sarena S., Management Service Officer
“Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered.” – Edgar P., Quality Outreach Specialist
“I never get bored. It's different every day. Working at a higher risk facility, you never know what you're going to get when you walk in the door.” – Delilah G., L&D Nurse
Our mission is to deliver leading-edge patient care, research, and education.
Our vision is to heal humankind, one patient at a time, by improving health, alleviating suffering and delivering acts of kindness.